Pensions Administration Manager 24 Month FTCLocation - PrestonITV is More Than TV...
Our vision is to be More than TV, building upon ITV's unique and winning combination of creativity and commercial strength, driven by investment in data and technology. As a growing international company, we're commercially minded and have a global focus. We're all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative. The ITV Pensions team in Preston is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Pension Scheme for its members and the team use their expertise to administer and monitor all aspects of the Scheme.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Pensions Administration Manager to join us within our busy Pensions Department where you will assist the Head of Pensions Operations in delivering an effective and efficient pensions administration department. Putting the member at the heart of our service and continuously looking to improve the service provided to members and trustees, together with strong staff management development and motivational skills whilst constantly measuring how effectively we are meeting that goal.Key Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will have the following key skills:
- Manage the day to day running of the pensions administration team, including supervision, recruitment and training.
- Set and manage effective staff objectives, look at delivery and organisation of relevant training in the areas identified. With strong emphasis on encouraging improvement, by helping staff understand and achieve the goals set by the department, The Pensions Executive and the Trustee and understanding the company goals and values.
- Encourage direct reports to take ownership for the quality of service, help deliver that personalised service, empower them to be more proactive in constantly reviewing and improving process and defining service.
- Provision of service to the Trustee - Attendance at trustee meeting and prepare relevant papers, reports, statistics for presentation to senior management/trustees as required. Manage relationship with Trustees so that we are able to provide them with a better understanding of the department's duties/roles. Take on feedback from Trustees and act on their comments.
- Perform complex administration tasks as appropriate, especially in relation to senior/executive staff.
- Maintenance/improvement of admin standards. Continually seeking to improve the service to trustees, members and Company. Looking to develop a trusting relationship with the members and trustees. Monitor service level and look to actively manage low performance.
- Implement and maintain practices and procedures within the pensions department, which makes effective use of systems and enables regular and ad-hoc administration tasks to be performed effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly produce key MI and present regular updates on performance.
- Ensure effective communication with all members (current employees, pensioners and beneficiaries) on all benefit matters. Continually looking at documentation, improving the information provided and looking at ways to make the information easier to understand for members
- Setting priorities with Head of Pensions Operations and then working with Project manager to deliver these. Working with the project team on the delivery of the projects, setting out objectives and priorities.
- Ensure the department achieves agreed performance levels and service standards, with regular reporting to senior management.
- Manage the day to day relationship with and take advice from external advisers as required to ensure professional management of the administration of the Pension Scheme.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. So we're introducing Smart Working.Smart Working will mean different things for different people and teams. Whatever your preference, we will support you to ensure we provide you the right environment/work/life balance.
- Proven & extensive track record of management of a variety of benefit arrangements
- Strong management skills & experience
- APMI qualified preferred, with evidence of continuing professional development.
- An understanding / experience with Altair system preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Office skills
- Strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role (minimum criteria is highlighted in bold)ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture."