Manager, Risk - Bristol, UKKPP Search is partnered with a leading UK Services company to appoint a Senior Risk Manager based in Bristol, UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build and implement a Risk Management framework in a business that is going through significant change and investing heavily in improving their governance structure and capabilities.
This is not a case of fitting in to an existing structure and picking up where the last person left off. This role will involve a high degree of creativity and requires a person who will enjoy the challenges that will come with this department making significant progress and improvements in the coming years. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of a company wide Risk Management framework
- Build relationships with senior management in order to add value to the organisation
- Interaction with colleagues across Corporate Governance to build a highly functioning department that has longevity for years to come
- Significant experience in risk management within a non-financial industry
- Prior experience of building and/or implementing a risk management framework is advantageous
- Previous track record of coaching and mentoring team members
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Relevant qualifications are seen as an advantage
If you are interested please apply below and we can have an exploratory and confidential conversation.
By applying to this position you agree to your data being retained by KPP Search. If you do not wish for this information to be retained then please inform us by emailing email@example.com. If we do not hear from you, your details will be retained on our database.