Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location - Loughborough
Salary - £34K-£38K
Days role, Permanent
To Provide: Technical Support, Manage and Maintain equipment, which is used to monitor and control systems, Machinery and processes to both Plant Engineering and a Manufacturing and Packaging Operation.
- Maintain and provide continuous Improvement activities to the Site Plant and Production Network controls Systems.
- Provide Technical Support and fault finding for Network and PLC Systems within Plant and Operations
- Firewall Maintenance
- Manage and Execute Specific assigned Projects whilst balancing workload against priorities as required
- Software Management System Maintenance
- Be aware of Technological Innovation and develop skills in line with these where required
- Develop Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Plant
- Support Site Operations Scada Systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Provide advice and support
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Work collaboratively with Plant Engineering, Project Engineering and Operations engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- LD File responsibilities as assigned
- Functional Safety & PUWER
- Support Site Change Management and control of Validated control systems
- Keep abreast of Evolving Regulatory Standards within the Pharma Industry,
Min NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline. HNC HND or equivalent in relevant field Plc Experience Allen Bradley, Siemens Rockwell Omron Mitsubishi Schneider etc.