QA EngineerCambridgePermanentUp to £50,000
Paratus is working with a number of IoT business in the Cambridge area currently, one of which has reached out to us to ask for our assistance. We are currently looking for a QA engineer who has experience of working in an Automated way, sound interesting?
The client in questions is making huge strides in their current business and will be looking to move into a Series funded round in the coming months. However, some super hard work last year a lot of the projects have started to come in which means it's time to expand the team. As a result, a QA engineer is required.
We are looking for an engineer that has experience in a test and QA capacity but is a forward / out of the box thinker, someone who is able to pick the right tools, but have a super methodical mindset, the majority of their work is within IoT and also within Azure, so experience with Azure would be a huge benefit.
The technical requirements are as follow
- Past experience of designing Test's
- CI/CD is essential
- UI Testing
- Automation - Preferred (Python/Robot would be ideal)
- Experience of working on a SaaS style product.
- Happy to relocate / or be located in Cambridge - post covid they would like to have people in the office
- Tier 2 - DEPENDANT are welcome however my client can NOT offer sponsorship.
- An interest in IoT would be a great benefit.
So now that you've read what we are looking for, how do you feel? Have we spiked your interest? Let's have a chat!Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology