Role: Infrastructure Automation Architect
Location: LondonWhat you'll do:
- Define Infrastructure as Code strategy
- Experience automating the deployment and configuration of on-premise infrastructure
- Experience across multiple disciplines networking, compute, storage
Our mission is to reduce the time it takes to bring a data center to market. The period between racking of equipment and hand-over to application teams is our remit. The goal is 100% automation. Who you will work with:
The Infrastructure as Code team is a team of extraordinary technical experts whose #1 focus is to deliver infrastructure at scale and on-time. We work closely with compute, capacity planning, storage and firewall teams to hand off an environment that is ready to go.
We need a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to demands to deploy and support latest technologies and products. You will be expected to continuously enhance your skills and expertise to lead the technology/solutionRoles and responsibilities:
- Looking for a Technical Architect who can set assess current process, define new process and take them to implementation
- Identify areas of automation for Infrastructure automation. These maybe in the initial bootstrapping of network devices, deploying configuration, making changes or acceptance stesting.
- Transfer knowledge of implemented systems and processes by creating internal documentation.
- Data center deployments - large scale, rapid deployments
- Zero touch provisioning - such as Cisco DCNM, POAP
- Automated network acceptance testing - pyATS, chaos monkey testing
- Automated network configuration - NSO, Ansible
- Automated deployment methods - GitOps, Pipelines, Jenkins
- Cisco data center technologies - UCS, ACI, Nexus
- Network Programmability skillsets in Software Defined Networking (SDN) - REST APIs, NETCONF, YANG, JSON, and XML.
- Routing Protocols - OSPF, ISIS, MBGP, IBGP, PBR, BFD.
- Python, Terraform, Stack storm
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Altran is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. We offer our clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. We support our clients, from concept through industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and have been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: automotive, aeronautics, space, defense & naval, rail, infrastructure & transportation, industrial & consumer products, life
sciences, communications, semiconductor & electronics, software & internet, finance & public sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in over 30 countries. In April 2020, we became part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.