Are you an experienced Management Accountant with at least 5 years PQE in a manufacturing setting?
If so, and you are looking for a career opportunity where your efforts are recognised and rewarded with this globally recognised client then read on...
Your new role will a
ssist and support the senior team to make the right decisions to enable business growth. The Person:
- At least 5 years PQE experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Experience in forecasting "cost to complete" complex and long duration orders for accurate revenue recognition, calculation of cost rates, budgeting, preparation and explanation of monthly accounts, interfacing with all levels of management from shop floor to directors, stock inventory control, and dealing with the auditors and their requirements.
- Good level of commercial acumen that supports and becoming a valuable partner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office user i.e. excel and word
On offer is a competitive salary
and delopment opportunity with one of Staffordshires long standing company's. About the client
Headquarted in the United Kingdom but with subsidary company's around the world, this position presents you with an opportunity to join a globally recognised company, where you will be able to add value in a setting that provides challenge, personal growth and a great place to work.