Second Line IT Support AnalystCompetitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?Blick Rothenberg
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. What we offer
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy.Job Description
As a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst, you will provide technical IT support on escalated calls from the first line and assist them while working on a call. A strong experience of working within a professional services background and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will have the opportunity to engage in some more technical and complex issues/projects when required and also have the following experience:
• Delivery of day to day IT support to the organisation's users
• Extensive experience of working in Service desk environments - 2nd line using ITIL service desk ticketing systems
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and delivering high levels of customer service.
• Strong knowledge of SCCM (packaging software for deployment and managing Windows Updates)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
• Strong knowledge of Office365 apps and Admin Console
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and above
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory and GPO's
• Good knowledge of Citrix Studio
• Knowledge of Exchange Online/Exchange 365
• Supporting and administering mobile devices (laptops, smart phones, tablets, Apple IOS, Android).
• Good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
• Experience of working with VMWare and Hyper-V
• Knowledge on VPN connectionsRequirements
You are not expected to have experience in every application; however, a solid understanding of Microsoft technologies along with a desire and motivation to quickly learn new skills and have a logical thinking is essential. Some basic knowledge of coding/scripting is beneficial. Personal coaching will also be available as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations.A note from the Hiring Manager;"This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic projects in a varied and challenging role" Azets
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides. What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on what's important to you.
- Flexible hours of work - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.