A.C.T Audit, a private client-centric group of companies based in Mayfair, provides audit and accountancy services to its clients. Please see our website www.actaudit.london for further information.THE ROLE
We are looking for a well-rounded Audit Manager or Assistant Manager, able to think out of the box and with a firm grasp of the needs of international corporate groups to assist our audit team in Mayfair (London) and become a team player working in co-ordination with the leadership team of the A.C.T. group. The key objectives of the role are:
· Manage, train and mentor a small team of 3-5 persons
· Conduct regular team meetings
· Resolve staffing and contractor issues
· Be solely responsible for timing and quality of client delivery of a portfolio of clients
· Respond quickly to, as well as anticipate client requests/needs, keep clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintain regular contact with clients
· Recognize and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities for own and other departments arising on existing and new clients
· Provide minor consultancies without supervision
· Attend client meetings
· Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep all parties informed of overruns
· Ensure that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to
· Identify risk and technical matters, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
· Must provide overall compliance and technical support on client matters
· Actively participate in bids/proposals for new work
· Manage WIP and Billing process knowledge, skills & qualifications
· A minimum of 3 (Assistant Manager) or 5 (Manager) years of experience working in a UK audit department
· ACA/ACCA qualified ; we are open to high performing applicants who are part qualified
· Strong organization skills
· Must be fluent in at least 1 of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, or French
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects to meet deadlines
· Excellent level of Microsoft Office Suite, IRIS, Caseware, Sage, Xero, SAPCompetencies
- Strong entrepreneurial streak and attitude.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Street wise with superior negotiation skills and the confidence to challenge where required.
- Project management experience ideal.
- A self-starter, adaptable person with problem solving mentality
- Confidence to ask questions and/or seek solutions when required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information.
- Refined interpersonal skills, with the ability to form good working relationships with key clients, investors and other parties including UHNWI, celebrities and peers
- Ability to remain firm yet polite and professional when dealing with difficult issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Works in a co-operative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
Salary: according to experience with access to performance based incentive scheme payable quarterly depending on seniority