Over the past 30 years, MG OMD has grown into an agency that can offer our clients unprecedented insight, specialism, security, and transparency. Constant throughout that period has been our focus on innovation and effectiveness - creating difference that matters for our clients. This has been recognised through numerous industry award wins, including being named the 2019 Media Week and Campaign UK Media Agency of the Year, the Campaign Global Media Agency of the Year, and the most awarded agency in the history of the IPA Effectiveness Awards. We are proud to "stand out as a beacon of positive change and decency" (Campaign, March 2019).
MG OMD are looking for an ambitious Senior Social Advertising Executive to work on industry leading paid social strategy and activation for a variety of premium clients. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge across paid social and other biddable platforms, being part of team of a biddable specialists and client servicing digital experts.
Ideal Candidate Background
- 2+ year experience in managing campaigns across main social platforms
- exposure to client servicing or other decision makers
- experience in social performance media marketing
- advanced reporting and Excel skills
- strong presentation skills
- agency background advantageous but not required
- high attention to detail
- strong numerical skills
- eager to learn and develop
- clear written and spoken communication
- positive attitude
• Become the client's day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship. On selected clients, take the lead in managing the relationship with the client.
• Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis.
• Monitor campaign results regularly, identifying optimisation opportunities, proactively resolving issues and offering tactics to improve performance.
• Manage budgets and optimise as applicable to ensure client KPIs are hit. Be responsible for the budget checkers to ensure efficient budget pacing.
• Ensure that advertising campaigns are managed effectively by managing client expectations and communicating requirements timely and clearly.
• Schedule strategic reviews and PCAs, compiling data and content needed to deliver robust analysis of campaigns.
• Produce detailed plans to high standard.
• Ensure the billing process is followed accurately by the team and reconciliation takes place on time every month. Support junior team members as required.
• Keep up informed about social platforms changes, updates, betas and innovative products which can be recommended to clients.
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.