Auden has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our rapidly expanding team as we head towards the national launch of our first product.
We're creating a big brand, supported by a pioneering technology and data platform, all focused on delivering the right outcomes for customers.
Located in the iconic Bonded Warehouse in Manchester, the home of the Old Granada Studios, this is a unique opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our ambitious and talented team. Your role
As a Solutions Architect, you'll play a key role in the architectural design for one of our products or roadmaps. You'll define and document all technology solutions, supporting our internal delivery teams to build and integrate proprietary products to meet business opportunities.
This role would be ideally suited to a Solutions Architect who has experience within a regulated industry or who possesses relevant domain knowledge, and who can drive consistency across all our applications. You will be passionate about driving technical excellence and must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion. What you'll be doing
Your skills and experience
- Developing architecture roadmaps alongside strategic delivery.
- Execute requirements into logical designs for numerous solutions through written and visual architecture and design artefacts.
- Create detailed solutions considering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Actively contributing to the development of guidelines and standards across technology.
- Own and maintain design documentation to aid the understanding of exisiting architecture solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to Software Technical Leads and Product Managers during product inception to ensure the most appropriate architectural solution.
- Work with internal delivery teams to encourage consistency in design and implementation of solutions.
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
Nice to have
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect or equivalent role.
- Strong architectural and solution design skills within a greenfield environment.
- Experience of undertaking in-depth analysis, facilitating the design of business-critical processes and develop effective solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in defining flexible and scalable architecture.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- A passion for delivery of best-fit solutions with first-hand experience of delivering against demanding timescales.
- The ability to influence and challenge stakeholders to ensure the best technical solutions are developed.
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience creating solution designs in financial services, legal, technical and/or other regulatory areas.
Your package and perks
- oWASP security principles and associated best practices for delivering secure solutions.
- Knowledge or experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
This role offers a competitive salary plus you'll enjoy a wide-ranging benefits package worth 10% of your salary. You can take your pick from things that matter to you including healthcare, life insurance and enhanced pension contributions.
We're proud to offer incredible maternity and paternity options to those who are expecting a new arrival. There are also a bunch of everyday perks that'll make life easier and even save you money.About Auden
At Auden we're on a mission to build a great business by doing the right thing. Imagine working for a company that revolutionised entire sectors, earning trust each step of the way.
Innovation in technology and data along with timeless values are at the heart of our business. We believe that companies of the future will thrive by operating in a socially responsible way.
Our first product is a short-term loan that's easier, fairer and cheaper for people who've typically been underserved or overcharged. We've developed a range of new products and services that will be affordable, flexible and always on the side of our customers with many more in the pipeline. What next?
Our office is already bursting with diversity, talent and experience. Why not join us?
We're committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we live in. All you need is the drive and desire to join one of the most ambitious and well-funded new companies around.
If you're a Solutions Architect and want to be part of the team that's revolutionising the way UK finance works, apply now.