Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don't just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don't worry, we'll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We're scaling quickly and looking for a Demand Generation Manager for EMEA who is a fearless change agent, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less travelled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office.Overview
As the Demand Generation Manager for EMEA, you will play a pivotal role by taking ownership for generating qualified sales leads and opportunities. You will work across all marketing channels identifying ways to deliver results at targeted unit economics. EMEA growth is the primary focus for this role and success is based on measurable performance. We are looking for an experienced demand generation senior who has a track record of successfully creating and executing B2B demand generation programs within these territories.What can I expect to do?
What are the challenges?
- You will develop and implement an integrated customer acquisition plan, through solution-based, customer-driven campaigns that span paid (SEM, display, social, email) and direct marketing (events, webinar, direct mail, thought leadership) that is scalable across geographies and industries.
- You will work closely with the regional sales teams to define target segments, working with the content marketing team to develop relevant and specific content and offers to generate pipeline.
- You will build and maintain lead nurturing programmes to accelerate prospect movement through demand generation funnel. Optimize deliverability, open rates and positive response rates.
- Meet or exceed monthly leads, opportunities, and budget targets
- You will be responsible for strong alignment, communication, and accountability with online events, partners, digital, and other cross-functional teams
- You will be the source of demand gen programs creativity
- You will track and report on demand generation performance metrics for marketing campaigns, using this data to continually optimise performance ensuring the achievement of targets
- You will own and manage a budget, adjusting spend to reach the monthly, quarterly objectives and increase the return on investment.
What's in it for me?
- As with any role within a fast-growing SaaS business you have to be able to flex to changing business priorities, so if you are adaptable and embrace change then you will thrive in this environment.
- Our structure is relatively flat and non-hierarchical and egos don't fly here so no job is too big or too small, we all get stuck in to make the business successful, so you'd better get ready to roll up your sleeves!
- Expansion is a major theme. We face new situations and market opportunities which we've not encountered previously. There isn't always someone's footsteps to follow so you will need to be able to work as a pioneer, carving the path and sharing your learnings with your colleagues.
- A collaborative team with everyone aligned to achieving the same goals
- A market leading product in an innovative space, PatSnap's mission is to help companies accelerate innovation.
- Mentoring and endless opportunity for growth
- Incredible variety as we serve R&D teams that work on everything from sending us to Mars, discovering life-saving drugs, thrilling us with F1 cars, and sustaining us with preserved foods
What would make me successful in this role?
- You are an excellent marketeer with experience in partnering with EMEA sales teams to drive new opportunities through multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid digital, website digital strategy, direct marketing, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end to end.
- Experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating and optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
- Experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua and Google Analytics
- You work well under pressure in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- You have an expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success in specific markets.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills including data crunching and storytelling.
- You are analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail.