Anritsu is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and independent self-starter, based anywhere within Europe
(location does not matter), who will take over the role of PSM for 5G portfolio to support our position as a global leader in Service Assurance and Network Analytics. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical background combined with excellent sales and product marketing understanding that will support our product development strategy.
Do you have the proven experience in the Telco industry and leadership and technical skills to champion and drive our 5G product strategy? Are you an expert who knows by heart the 5G architectures, technologies, use cases and business models? Do you have a very good understanding of Cloud Computing, Microservice architecture, OS-level virtualization (containers) and Analytics and Machine Learning (ML)? Then feel free to apply!
The successful candidate will be part of the 5G product management team and work across engineering, business development, and marketing teams to set strategy and define products that leverage the latest in 5G, edge computing, and IoT technologies to help our customers achieve full visibility and control on their 5G network and services. You will have a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality through execution. You will develop product concepts from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and feedback from customers and prospects.
The 5G product team is the gate keeper for the 5G roadmap, driving solution evolution according to our global product strategy. You will set the strategic targets for the solutions, owning the solution concept and maintaining a clear communication path to the relevant functional groups in Anritsu such as Sales, Presales Support, Marketing and the management team.
PSM provides guidance to the engineering teams to build a best-in-class suite of network and business analytics 5G offerings. PSM scouts the key technology providers, making sure the latest technologies and state-of-the-art methodologies are considered to develop products that remain ahead of the market. PSM is responsible to ensure product evolution continuously delivers competitive advantages in terms of functionality, usability, added-value, performance, stability and product security. PSM makes sure that customer needs are translated into technical requirements that are embraced by engineering teams. PSM makes sure that the delivery quality is up to product management and customers' expectations.Qualifications required:
- BA/BS (degree in technical field preferred); MLS/MLIS preferred
- Proven experience in product management, sales engineering/pre-sales, and / or system engineering for software companies in Telco, Network vendors or Comm. Service Providers.
- Strong technical and business telecom background is required with proven experience and understanding of 5G principles, architecture and business models.
- Proven knowledge of 5G Enterprise use cases such as Private/Campus Networks, Network Slicing and MEC
- Solid knowledge of the 5G evolution path (3GPP R16, R17 and onwards) use cases such as Cloud Gaming QoS or Industrial IoT
- Very good understanding of cloud technologies and of microservice architectures.
- Industry and business knowledge of 5G applied to Industry 4.0: Automotive, Financial Services, Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, blockchain, robotics, etc.)
- Knowledge of product development principles, practices and models (Agile, DevOps...)
- Strong proficiency in software technology, applications, trends, and marketing of software solutions in the telecom industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface with different stakeholders
- Ability to work fluently between commercial and technical worlds - bridging strong relationships between both teams in a collaborative and supportive way
- Creative 'out of the box' thinker and mindset of continuous improvements
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and self-motivated
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com), a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 125 years. Anritsu's "2020 VISION" philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 3,500 employees in over 90 countries.