About the Company
We are a leading global communications marketing firm helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. We are independent and family owned, which allows us the freedom to deliver original thinking and invest in our clients.
In the UK, there are more than 600 employees based in our offices in Victoria. We create award-winning creative communication programmes for our clients including Nissan, Unilever, Starbucks, Mars and Microsoft.
We have deep expertise and advise on consumer trends, research, analytics and insights, corporate reputation, health, technology, capital markets, crisis, energy, and government affairs.The Role
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to support the continuing growth of the Employee Experience specialism. Our work shapes three critical elements of the employee experience:
Culture: Activating new ways of working to support the organisation's strategy and purpose
Change: Leading the organisation through times of uncertainty and transformation
Communications: Engaging and connecting employees in a modern, employee-centric wayOur expertise includes:
- Creating and telling a consistent, change story that employees understand, support and feel proud to share with others
- Developing transformation strategies that help leaders and managers engage their teams with authenticity, credibility and consistency
- Designing and execution of Employee Value Proposition/Employer Branding programmes
- Identifying communication channels to ensure messages reach employees in the most effective, appropriate and timely way
- Delivering culture communications including vision values, purpose design and implementation
- Managing large-scale transaction support often caused by restructuring, mergers, acquisitions or divestitures
Working in a team of six specialists, the successful candidate will work closely with both Edelman's Employee Experience team and the wider agency. They will provide support on projects and marketing activity, manage client projects, liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis and deliver outstanding employee communications project work.Responsibilities include:
- Execute client deliverables for large scale projects supported with rigorous project management
- Develop plans, tools and templates to contribute to clients' communications effectiveness
- Production of creative, compelling content across a range of communication channels
- Support senior colleagues in the delivery and management of consulting assignments
- Manage and develop client relationships, exhibiting best practice in client handling
- Responsibility for project management - forecasting, hours allocation, project & plan budgeting, managing servicing levels
- Assist with sales activities including developing proposals and pitches and presenting these to clients
*Edelman is an EEO/AA employer
- Proven track record in corporate communications, employee engagement or internal communications
- Superior writing, editing and presentation-development skills
- Familiarity and experience with all aspects of employee engagement programming including appropriate use of communication channels and media, particularly digital media
- Highly adaptable and able to work across several clients and projects, managing them all confidently and with a high level of competence
- Experience of managing clients - either at an agency or in-house as a communications/engagement business partner
- Excellent planning, organisational and programme management skills, particularly relating to the development and ongoing management of employee engagement programmes
Salary is competitive. Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an extra 1 for your birthday and we also close over Christmas), Pension, Healthcare benefits, free daily breakfasts, Thursday office drinks, subsided massages, flexible working hours and many more! Also open to job sharing and part-time working.
We currently have a large number of applications and are only able to respond to successful candidates at this stage.