Place of work in the Chippenham office, Wiltshire. United Kingdom (Only remote working during Covid 19).
CCNA qualified preferred and experience with radio/wireless networks preferred.
You must be legally authorised to work in United Kingdom.
12 hour Shift rota, Inclusive of weekends and Statutory Bank Holidays
within the hours of 7.00a.m. to 7.00p.m, 7.00p.m. to 7.00a.m. seven days per week Monday - Sunday inclusive.
Benefits: Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Health Insurance, Free Car Parking.
For over 35 years, Peak-Ryzex has been at the forefront of providing end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes. Peak-Ryzex serves as a trusted business partner for some of the world's largest companies, while also supporting local and regional customers with an extensive coverage footprint throughout North America and Europe.
2nd Line Support Analyst Job Purpose:
Working within the Peak-Ryzex Service Desk to provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to all Peak-Ryzex customers. Ensure that our customers enjoy a positive experience and receive timely responses to queries and requests. To be the owner of the customer technical issue/incident until it has been successfully resolved, escalating to internal colleagues and teams as appropriate. To represent the Customer in highlighting any service failings or improvement suggestions to the business.
2nd Line Support Analyst Key Accountabilities:
· To investigate and resolve complex customer issues and incidents.
· Troubleshooting via telephone and Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools of mobile and network hardware, applications, configurations and other technical issues.
· To own the service SLA as contracted to our customers, ensuring Peak-Ryzex delivers on its' promises.
· Ensure the Customer is kept fully informed of the steps taken to resolve their issue, especially important on longer investigative issues where multiple escalations are required.
· To be proactive in the manner that tasks are approached and to be constantly looking for ways to add value to enhance the service we provide.
· Identify opportunities for training and development which would increase the capability of the 2nd Line Team to better service the needs of Customers.
· Act as Peak-Ryzex Major Incident Manager/Technical Lead for P1 issues where required. Attend and contribute to Customer chaired P1 Major Incident calls. Contribute to the write up of Major Incident Reports.
· Support and configuration of Customer wireless networks, working primarily with Peak-Ryzex partner technologies.
2nd Line Support Analyst Other Duties:
· To ensure incidents and requests are processed to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Continually improve our Service Desk processes and quality of service to customers.
· Continually improve our customer and supplier relationships.
· To provide support to other Customer facing teams within Peak-Ryzex.
· Contribute to and attend Customer Service Reviews to represent the Service Desk and receive feedback on the service delivered.
· To perform other duties to support Customers and the Company as reasonably requested by Peak-Ryzex Management Team from time to time.
2nd Line Support Analyst Knowledge and Experience:
· Proven hands-on knowledge and understanding of the customer service process in a technical customer support environment.
· Enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
· Proactive, self-accountable, assertive, and self-motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address the root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions, and develop/improve administrative processes.
· Understanding the key drivers to increase customer satisfaction - both in terms of quality and on-time delivery.
· Ability to manage own time, organise workload and solve problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
· Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
· Ability to manage areas of responsibility to complete tasks on time while interfacing with other departments to ensure success.
· Investigative skills associated with understanding symptoms and root causes of Customer problems.
· Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Ability to embrace change.
· Flexible and able to readily accept appropriate responsibility
· An appreciation of the difference between Incident Management and Problem Management.
2nd Line Support Analyst Decision Making:
· Ability to assess multiple customer incidents and evaluate their respective priorities to ensure things are worked on in the right order to deliver the best outcomes for all customers.
· Ability to quickly evaluate multiple sources of incoming technical information to deduce likely root causes of incidents.
· Ability to make clear suggestions for further investigative steps to help quickly home in on root causes of network issues and resolve the problem.
2nd Line Support Analyst Creativity and Innovation:
· Ability to work to demanding delivery and pick-up deadlines and operate against Key Performance Indicators specific to the delivery and timely supply of service to our customers.
· Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Information Technology & Services