HUNTER UK is the London branch of HUNTER, an award-winning US consumer brand marketing public relations agency, specialising in food & drink, house & home and consumer healthcare brands. Our clients include many well-known international companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry's longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the US.
HUNTER is looking for a passionate, creative and forward-thinking Senior Account Executive with a minimum of two years' experience within the PR industry to join the agency's UK team and work on an exciting global food and drink brand and new business.
You will be a proactive self-starter, outgoing, driven, ambitious, with excellent organisational, communication and time management skills and a passion for all things food, drink and culture.The role:
Based on one client in the first instance, this exciting role brings the opportunity to work across all communication channels: PR, influencer, social media and events primarily for the UK market, with the opportunity to work on global comms, supporting the team on a multitude of international projects.
- A creative, passionate and proactive individual who is a team player.
- A strong and confident written + verbal communicator with incredible attention to detail.
- An excellent writer is a must, with the ability to draft press releases, social copy, thought leadership style pieces and client updates.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone with their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest food and lifestyle news + trends, using this to proactively suggest reactive opportunities for client(s).
- Be a media hound! You'll already have established excellent media contacts with national, broadcast and lifestyle media. You'll have great knowledge of the UK media landscape and a growing black book of media + influencer contacts. You will be a seasoned publicist with the skill to proactively sell-in stories to secure coverage for your clients.
- A budding event organiser, you will co-ordinate and activate many of our partnerships, and brand owned events / festival sponsorships (when possible). You will also work with the more junior members of the team to manage the brand's stock inventory, ensuring new orders are placed in a timely fashion.
- Influencer engagement is integral to the role and you will support the team identifying and liaising with influencers and work with more junior members of the team to organise the distribution of products and brand assets to our brand fans and advocates.
- Community management on social media is a key part of the role, so experience of producing copy + content for a range of social platforms is needed. You will be organising the monthly social content calendars including drafting copy, sourcing content, posting and evaluating
- Strong client reporting skills needed, as you will be leading a number of programme wrap up evaluation reports
- You will oversee more junior members of team and guide them on the execution and completion of the daily office admin and client account coverage + social media tracking and reports.
The agency hosts a wealth of talent across all communication disciplines, fast moving and innovative it provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within the organisation.