Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?Would you like to work for a vibrant and well-funded company which supports local businesses? Do you want to work in a team where your voice is heard, with the opportunity to work with the latest tech?
The good news is, we've partnered with one of the most exciting US FDI's which is experiencing huge organic growth! We are recruiting for experienced Data Engineers to join their growing team. You will be joining a community of engineers who combine creativity, curious minds and a commitment to excellence with the desire to grow and build on the engineering skill base here in Northern Ireland.What will you be doing?
You will be working with data heavyweights, responsible for expanding and optimizing data pipeline architecture and data flow. You'll have the opportunity to partner with multiple teams - Engineering, Data Science and Product.What do I need to apply?
In return you'll receive:
- Ideally, you'll have 2+ years working in a Data Engineer role,
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data'
- Strong programming skills in Java, Scala or Python using Spark
- The ability to work with cloud based data technologies
- A market leading salary based on your experience
- Health and Dental Care benefits
- An annual budget for self learning/education/WFH expenses
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to attend industry leading training conferences
- Free Pizza and much more!
For a confidential chat about this exciting Data Engineer role (or any other) give James Dowse at RealTime Recruitment a call on 02895 211 121
or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org