Who Are We? If you played EA Sports FIFA growing up, you will know what we mean when we say we are building the real-life Player Card. Our mission is to help grass-roots footballers to get better faster
by measuring, benchmarking and improving foundational skills required to be successful in the game.
With Formalytics/G13R, anyone with a mobile phone can measure and improve their football performance by leveraging our proprietary combination of artificial intelligence, computer vision and augmented reality.
For more information visit;
Company Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7ubH3tAIQ About You
We are looking for experienced engineers who share our passion for sports and cutting-edge machine learning (ML) and computer vision (CV) technologies. You will work with a world-class team to distill the latest ML/CV innovations into robust systems for deployment on mobile devices.
This is initially a hands-on (individual-contributor) position, but has the potential to grow into the Lead position for our QA team.
At this point we are only considering applicants based in the UK.Main Responsibilities
Requirements and Experience
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases across our entire technology stack
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Execute manual tests
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Be involved at all stages of software development alongside our ML and Mobile engineers to ensure the highest quality of our product
- 5+ years experience in writing, executing and maintaining test software for Mobile development
- Practical experience testing iOS and Android app using Appium, Cucumber / Gherkin, XCUITest, Espresso
- Proven ability to find the correct balance between manual an automated testing
- Experience with CI and the ability to build Automation frameworks from scratch
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Explaining technical issues in a clear way to business and other stakeholders
- Comfortable in conducting real-world testing - eg outdoors, in gyms etc
- Experience with security testing is a plus
- Testrail experience
- Augmented Reality/real world testing
- Release management experience
- Team Leadership experience