A highly respected and sort after entertainment company are looking for a social media enthusiast to join their growing team!
This role will support the social media manager and be crucial in the delivery of social content for their multiple TV shows.
- Work under the Social Media Manager and alongside our digital and marketing team to create weekly/monthly content plans for artists and shows
- Work closely with our production teams and talent managers on generating content
- Edit, optimise, and tailor videos for all social channels
- Write posts in the tone of voice of the artist/show
- Subtitling videos for appropriate social media channels
- Schedule posts and live tweet during shows where necessary
- Community management and audience engagement when necessary
- Create additional promotional content for channels including simple GIFs, Memes, and images
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of creative video editing programs such as Photoshop and Premier / Final Cut
- Understanding how to optimise content on different social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Understanding of monetisation process for social channels
- Attention to detail & impeccable communication skills
- Excellent copy-writing skills
If this role excited you and you are keen to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply.