Our client is looking for a forward thinking Head of Enterprise Architecture to help lead there Digital transformation across their Architecture landscape.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Draws upon background of proven and successful experience as Principal Enterprise Architect or equivalent helping, medium or large organisations define, build, exploit and directly benefit from new technologies.
- To define and execute the realisation of the Digital and Technology Solutions Strategy, through the coordination and orchestration of multiple stakeholders both in and outside of DTS.
- The role will be responsible for leading the definition of the technology blueprints, roadmaps and strategy required to deliver DTS's.
- The Head of Enterprise Architecture will ensure DTS customers have an evolving technology capability that meets their current and future needs and that services are aligned with and support the overall business strategy.
- Ideally you will come from a solid Cloud Infrastructure background and have a strong knowledge base across, Infrastructure, Platform, Digital Initiatives, Data and Systems.
- Initially this role will require you to be slightly hands on however you will be tasked with growing a team around you and will therefore naturally move more into a Management position.
- Sets the technology direction for DTS services in collaboration with Products, Shared Services, and Infrastructure Technology.
- Ensures that DTS has awareness of and is developing the right capabilities to work with the latest technologies, including technologies that accelerate DTS services, eg SaaS, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Automation, Integration, EUC, Tooling, and Security
- Creates and manages the Enterprise Architecture function to develop and grow the skills in line with technology strategy of my client.
- Defines technology and security guide rails that DTS and wider organisation stakeholders adopt when building and supporting DTS Services.
- Will form a key part of the management organisation so will be required to demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking, influencing internal & external stakeholders across the DTS and the wider organisation, and a drive for change.