Pricing Actuarial Consultant
£40,000 - £50,000 (can be flexibile on this)
We are looking for a Pricing Actuarial Consultant to join a Pensions Consolidator in London.
You will support an aim of bringing defined benefit schemes together. The role will primarily focus on new business pricing, although there will be opportunities to be involved across the business such as Client Relationship Management/BD and Capital Management/ALM type work.
Your not fixed or silo'd into one niche area.
I am looking for individuals who have:
- Excellent understanding of UK defined benefit pension schemes and relevant legislation
- Experience of cashflow modelling
- Experience of Bulk Annuities
- Experience of working with pension scheme data
- Understanding of investment and longevity actuarial assumptions, as relevant for pension schemes
- Understanding of capital modelling and profit testing
I am looking at Actuarial Consultants who are relatively fresh into a Pensions career right up to Newly Qualified.
In return you will have:
- Study support
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Private Medical