This independent digital experience agency are looking for a new Lead UXThe client
They are on the look-out for creative, and tech savvy, team player to join the team as a UX Lead. This is a juicy opportunity to mentor team members and to learn people and project management skills to progress your career.The role
This is a diverse role, with the opportunity to produce some amazing work for big-name clients. But also, to help build out the UX team into new territories including data science and AI. Exciting times!
As this role will be on point with big accounts, they want someone who is strategic enough to upsell in an account, can see the bigger picture but is also equally happy being hands on.
Primarily, they're looking for someone to work closely with the Head of UX on some high-profile projects that are about to kick off. They would like someone who is all about creating immersive, engaging experiences while keeping customers and businesses at the centre of design decisions.
On top of strategy and mentoring you'll be well versed in using qualitative and quantitative data to drive design thinking. UX sits in strategy subsequently the UX role is often discovery led.
Project wise, you'll be:
- Working on key projects as lead
- Working closely with the Head of UX on high profile projects
- Doing the strategic thinking whilst keeping an eye on the detail in the work being produced
- Running workshops and prioritise requirements, both internally and with clients
- Co-creating with clients
- Directing research and user testing
- Working across mobile, desktop and apps
- Creating UX deliverables including user journeys, wireframes/prototypes, content/SEO/Data audits and presentations
- Quality assuring the UX teams' outputs
- Meeting deadlines, managing timings and delivery of work
Team-wise, you will be supporting the Head of UX and the UX team to be:
- Building out data science and AI capabilities, working closely with the Tech team
- Providing direction, feedback to and mentor other members of the UX team
- Presenting UX thinking across the agency and clients
- Spotting opportunities to grow client accounts
- Working on and delivering pitches
- Speaking at external events and write articles and PR pieces
- Accomplished in designing deeply engaging experiences with measurable results
- Rich experience across responsive websites and mobile apps
- Understanding and appreciation of design, brand creation and marketing
- Impeccable oral and written skills, and a good communicator
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Problem solving and investigative mentality
- Sound knowledge of tech platforms, CMS' and the potential of APIs
- Highly competent with current wireframing and prototyping
- Background in psychology, HCI, strategy or data science is desirable but, definitely not a showstopper
The person in question could be based anywhere in the UK as post Covid-19 my client is flexible about working WFH but a couple of times a month.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we're looking to ensure it's a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you're proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.