Are you a corporate social responsibility professional with a passion for community development, charity partnerships and inspiring colleagues to participate in community programmes?
EMR are exclusively supporting a major financial institution in London to recruit a Community Development Manager who will play a key role in helping the company meet and exceed its CSR goals.
You will be responsible for driving the company's community programmes and employee participation across the UK and EMEA region, working with the company's foundation, charity partners, ex-co and wider internal communications team to develop existing and new initiatives and campaigns.
The company have a number of high profile, established and successful community and charitable programmes so you will have an excellent foundation to build on.
If this sounds of interest your key skills and experience will include:
- Significant experience in corporate social responsibility roles within large, matrix corporate environments.
- Proven track record of developing high impact campaigns with high levels of colleague participation.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the community development sector in the UK.
- Excellent stakeholder relationships, with the ability to provide counsel to senior leaders.
- Experience of, or working closely with internal communications teams on campaigns
- Experience of measuring and evaluating campaigns and participation to drive improvement