You live and breathe development.
Java is your bag and you're a real perfectionist. You'll have a background in hands-on software delivery, will be passionate about everything digital and driven by the world of tech.
Operating right at the heart of our Backend development function, you'll work with some of the biggest and best brands in the country to deliver exciting new web-based platforms and applications.
We have a number of exiting opportunities available across our development teams here at ITG and have plenty going on. If you haven't heard of us already, you will have sooner or later! We are a visionary digital marketing partner who pride ourselves on our ability to stay ahead of the game when it comes to both the tech and creative landscape.What you'll be doing:
- Working with our integrated development team comprised of Junior and Lead level Devs as well as Solution Architects
- Develop public-facing websites and applications
- Work alongside Business Analysts, Project Managers and QAs in an Agile Scrum environment
- Utilising TDD and working on Java projects built with Spring MVC/Boot, Thymeleaf, RESTful, MongoDB, MySQL, Junit and others
- You'll be coding on a daily basis, naturally...
Java Developer | Websites | Applications | TDD | Spring MVC | Spring Boot | Thymeleaf | RESTful | MongoDB | MySQL | Junit | Software Development | Agile Development | Software Delivery | Agile | Scrum | Test-Driven Development | GIT | Spring MVCBenefits
- Our benefits include; 25 days' holiday + bank holidays - we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy.
- Working from home - we all love having the flexibility to work from the comfort of our own homes
- Raising money for charity - we're all about giving back... and having lots of fun in the process! Referral scheme - know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- At least two to five years Java Development experience
- Proven ability to deliver multiple projects
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Strong knowledge of software development practices, processes, and theories, especially around Agile Development Principles
- Knowledge of at least one MVC Web development framework (preferably Spring MVC)
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...