VP of Product - E-Commerce Start Up
We are excited to be partnering with a truly ground breaking E-Commerce Start Up who are riding a wave of growth and positivity this year and are looking to push on to the next level with some important, strategic hires. They were successful at Series A, are generating significant revenue and are close to a Series B round.
They are looking for a VP of Product to focus on this innovative products overall success whilst ensuring and maintaining their position as market leader through keeping the customer as the core focus. You along with your team will be on the pulse of new key segments and opportunities, creating a culture of fresh and creative thinking to drive progression in to product roadmap. You'll report to the CPO and partner with Engineering leadership working cross functionally and use data to inform insights. You'll be a natural business leader with a progressive attitude and impeccable communications skills across all levels.Key responsibilities:
- Leading overall vision, strategy and roadmap for their product and communicating and delegating to the Product Management Team, who will report into the VP of Product.
- Define and expand upon overall Product Strategy.
- Full product ownership - from release, product marketing materials and ongoing product quality.
- Ability to present the strategy, roadmap and differentiation to senior executive audiences inside an outside the company.
- 10+ Years Experience in Product Management with SaaS products
- 5+ Years People Management Experience
- Ability to build a creative and free thinking culture
- Customer and Data Driven Approach
- Ability to thrive when juggling multiple projects
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- Strong attention to detail and reporting ability
If you are interested to find out more about this exciting role then please send your CV through in response to this job advert and I'll get in touch to discuss further :)
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Pixelated People is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Pixelated People embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally.