High-Frequency Quantitative Trader - Futures | London
A leading High-Frequency Trading shop, with a global presence, is looking for a Quant Trader to join a highly-profitable trading team, based in London. Their approach to trading is scientific and process driven, with a strong emphasis on a flexible research environment. You would have full ownership of the life-cycle of trade/strategy ideas with individual track record.
- Development and implementation of new proprietary quantitative trading strategies, as well as the optimization of existing strategies
- Manage trading systems in real time and applying risk management in proprietary trading strategies
- Optimize the firm's trading, as well as handling risk and trade reconciliations.
- Develop tools to facilitate trading operations, and apply computational methods to optimize existing trading strategies.
- Minimum 3 year track record with an annual PnL of at least $5M
- Experience with high frequency trading
- Ability to develop new futures strategies from idea to implementation
- Strong coding skills (C++, Python, Java)
- An MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline