Field Operations ManagerLocation: LondonSalary: Upto £45,000Rapidly growing UK health business - home installations and repairs
This role has an in-house team of 8 Field Service Engineers, which will increase to 11 this year. In addition, you will also account manage a 3PL that provide a similar number of Engineers. There will be approximately 25,000 customer appointments in 2021.
- The core responsibilities are to engage, motivate and develop your teams to help deliver record growth and build an even better service.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience of managing a team, a proven track record of delivering against targets and creating and leading a change program.
- With your knowledge of what good looks like, you will transform a hardworking small business to a slick SME with high quality, safe, cost effective and repeatable experiences.
- Away from the field, you're able to gather and interpret data to help make decisions, build action plans and target areas for improvement.
- You will create timely and engaging reports that you will present to the leadership team.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of day-to-day management of in-house team of field service engineers.
- Design and improving an in-home customer experience.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.