Are you a Cloud Engineer looking for the next challenge? Can you bring a different perspective to cloud platform engineering and automation while working within an Agile team? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to contribute to our talented teams our customers across the region.Shape your world
We are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to become part of a vibrant team of cloud native engineers focused on cloud migrations and optimisations for our customers. You lead the way for our customers by providing expert input during planning and execution, and you will have a passion for results with a focus on customer value delivery throughout.The role will involve:
- Actively participating as an Agile team member by contributing to the development and estimation of stories based on product features and epics
- Create relevant playbooks and run books as part of any build and run documentation
- Deliver well defined, tested and reusable infrastructure code for pipeline orchestration and automation and scripting to build dynamic cloud infrastructure components
- Work within, but also optimise the constraints of continuous integration and delivery environments
- Carry out quality assurance with peers on code submissions, merge requests and architecture documentation
- Maximise performance and value delivery through establishing effective metrics monitoring
- Participate in the restoration of services during a live incident, including root cause analysis
You will be providing technical consultancy and advice to clients and project teams, whilst establishing trusted working relationships. You will constantly evolve and grow your cloud skills and actively knowledge share within the team and Fujitsu Cloud Community.
This role sits within the Application and Multi-Cloud Services division where we active seek to engage with new and existing customers to provide innovative, preferably cloud focused solutions. This means you will recognise the power of individual and cultural differences for Fujitsu and that you will take the initiative and seek new solutions to benefit customers.
You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills which you will apply in collaborating with internal and customer teams alike.Your Experience
Shape your world and achieve together
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certified
- Track record of successful hands-on experience implementing and automating cloud solutions
- Experienced in large scale data migration programmes
- Excellent experience of AWS cloud platform, including migration strategies and approaches, microservices, containers, container orchestration (Kubernetes) and development
- Good knowledge of AWS Native development, IaaS, continuous integration and development pipeline
- Good use and understanding of tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Nexus, JIRA, Cloudwatch + logs etc
- Knowledge of architecture, development and operation of critical systems within a DevOps environment
- Proactive working style and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Great analytical skills and quick to learn new cloud technologies
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don't meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments .Fujitsu: Empowering human difference