Software AG began its journey in 1969, the year that technology helped put a man on the moon and the software industry was born. We're passionate about software, passionate about our people, and passionate about using technology to create truly world-class products.You've probably used our software - if you live on planet Earth.
The name "Software AG" may never appear on your online banking screen, your sweet wrapper or the cup from your barista. You may never see "Software AG" in the movie's credits, on your mouse or on the side of the plane you just ﬂew -but our software is virtually everywhere.
The fact is leading brands use Software AG technology every day to serve you better. Leading organizations trust us. One reason: We're driven by customer success. We are the pulse that keeps the world living and thriving.Position Purpose
With strong investments into a market leading technology portfolio over the past years, Software AG is in a major investment phase to expand market coverage. A central cornerstone of that strategy is the significant expansion of Software AG's partner ecosystem to expand customer coverage, add world class services capacities and drive & showcase customer innovation.
Reporting to the Director of Global Alliances & Channels Marketing, the person in this role will work closely with counterparts across the company including those in Strategic Alliances & Channels, field marketing and corporate marketing teams to devise and then execute the marketing plan in the region.Job Functions
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to leverage a portfolio of demand generation marketing channels with and through partners.
- Drive communication about partner success internal/ external and amplify within the partner
- Track and report against MDF spend and promotional campaign effectiveness.
- Work to identify the best marketing methods and tactics to increase product sell-through and brand exposure in the region.
- Manage and collaborate with field marketing and cross-functional teams to build and execute integrated, measurable programs.
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive engagement, inquires and opportunities.
- Become the 'go-to' person for Global Alliances-related marketing activities in the region
- Maintain relationships through ongoing contact with partners in joint go-to-market strategies.
- Coordinate, plan, and participate in partner and third-party tradeshow events
- This role will have a focus in the EMEA region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required
- 5+ years experience in relevant marketing role in a high-tech B2B software organization
- 3+ years' experience in channel or partner marketing would be an additional asset
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to think strategically, but be equally adept at executing tactically and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in both disciplines
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand & lead generation and of relevant tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting
- Passion and skill for partnering with cross-functional teams and customers
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Expected travel: up to 25%
We look forward to receiving your application. Your application should include a short cover letter and a curriculum vitae.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Holly Greenfield on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!