I am currently recruiting for 2 Senior Project Managers for my awesome client in central Nottingham as way of further expansion due to continued success even during these difficult times. is required to join the Trading Delivery Technology organisation based in Nottingham.
You will help drive the group focus on providing outstanding solutions to their market leading financial products.
You will be responsible for delivery of medium to large scale technical transformation projects for my client's portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy.
You will lead all aspects of the end-to-end technical delivery of the projects, bringing new capabilities to the market or implementing large scale changes to existing products, covering the full software development lifecycle within the stipulated program timeline/budget.
Key responsibilities and experience required:
- Defines, documents, and delivers large-scale programmes of work.
- Actively leads all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the program.
- Defines, communicates, and champions a method of working to manage the strategy.
- Defines and programmes governance to ensure there is sufficient executive support and guidance.
- Has effective control, leadership, and responsibility for the delivery of the programme - including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value. Develops and leads the process for dealing with rapid major change. Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended, and the necessary action taken.
- Provides thought leadership on all aspects of the programme to ensure successful delivery. Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals. Influences programme sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the program.
- Optimally communicates difficult concepts to programme partners and modifies personal approach and style to adjust to changing circumstance. Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
- Develops and maintains solid understanding of the functional areas intersecting the Programme Management role.
- Stays abreast of changes and trends in the industry.
- Strong, demonstrable, recent experience as delivering large technology projects, concurrently, within financial services (systems not infrastructure projects)
- Strong understanding of technology with background in a technical field
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Experience working on data driven projects
- Stakeholder management with experience of being the bridge between business teams and technology
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- These roles are urgent and offer excellent remuneration with a very generous benefits package and bonus scheme. Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.