Junior Full Stack Developer
A global leader in cross-border payment and certifications is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join as they continue their expansion into new geographies.
As Junior Full Stack Developer you will be working closely with Senior Developers to learn the applications, processes, practices, and personnel. You will work across the entire development lifecycle including new development, testing, and support. Depending on experience you will begin with pair programming and quickly progressing to independent work, while still being able to rely on mentoring, code reviews, and support.
- 1+ years working experience
- Experience working with Node.js would be beneficial
- Knowledge or experience with any source control management systems (i.e. Github, BitBucket) and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with AWS would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to communicate with both team members and business stakeholders
If you feel you will be a good fit for this role then please send your CV to Energon for an immediate response.