IKOS is helping to develop an environmentally friendly transportation system
We at IKOS are not only fascinated by innovation & technology; we are convinced that it can help fighting climate change. That's why we are following our mission: We are driven to help developing an environmentally friendly transportation system. Together with you, we want to shape the future of the railway industry. Every day and everyone has an impact. Come and make a difference with us!
IKOS is the leading European engineering consultancy in the railway sector
We are multi-specialists in the railway sector. For 14 years we have been supporting projects of all kinds in collaboration with big industry players. Our broad experience enables us to design and conduct all project phases which cover signalling and control systems, low voltage and telecommunication, infrastructure and tracks, rolling stock and energy. With more than 1000 consultants on our team, we are constantly looking for new ways to accelerate performance of our clients around the globe.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to be part of the transformation and co-create leading edge technology innovations, this opportunity is for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while always aiming for higher standards. Sounds good?
Your Job: you know best where your strengths are
If you are a specialist or a generalist, expert or junior - we are looking for various types of skilled new team members. Send us your application and tell us more about your motivation and skills!
You must have
- Successfully completed studies in engineering, computer science or any comparable subject.
- Hands-on experience in the railway field.
- Atleast 3 of professional experience.
- Systems and/or control engineer
- Requirements management, functional architecture, commissioning, testing, validation
- European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS), GSM-R, European Train Control System (ETCS), Train Control and Management System (TCMS), Communication-Based Train Control (CBTC)
- Interlocking systems (RSTW/ESTW) and/or signalling subsystems (point machines, signal heads, level crossings, etc.)
- Rolling stock and/or related systems and subsystems (HVAC, doors, brakes, etc.)
- Auxiliary power supply, pantograph systems
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety (RAMS)
- Railway standards and norms like EN 50126/8/9
Your skill set matches with one or even several of these points? Come and join us!
More reasons to join us:
Our core values
PASSION, RESPECT, TEAM SPIRIT and EXCELLENCE are the pillars on which we ground how we work together. United we stand around a shared mission - co-creating an environmentally friendly transportation system.
Great place to work
IKOS was recognized for the second time since its creation by the Great Place to Work Institute. We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication. We've devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - therefore we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
Equality and diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply at IKOS.
We support our international candidates throughout the whole visa process. If you need to resettle, we assist you with finding a flat, provide you an interim accommodation and cover your commuting.
We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career, both by responding to your expectations and offering you projects matching your ambitions. The IKOS Academy offers high-calibre internal training programs and we organise frequent external workshops to propel your skills.
Our focus is our people; hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Seniority Level
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type
- Job Functions