Do you want to work within a new and exciting fast growing business services organisation where you can make a real difference and career opportunities are endless? If so please read on.
Our client is small but growing firm of Chartered Accountants based outside of Birmingham City Centre, who are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial experienced Tax Accountant who is keen to join a small but fast growing team.Key Responsibilities
- Taking the lead in delivering high quality tax advice on a broad range for taxes covering Personal taxes (inc PAYE & NIC), Capital Gains tax, Inheritance tax, Corporation tax, VAT and Stamp taxes
- Leading and delivering on adhoc advisory projects
- Undertake research and drafting of tax advice for your assignments.
- Overseeing the production and sign-off of personal tax and corporation tax returns.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Identifying changes in UK Tax legislation and how this may affect your client portfolio
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Assisting the Director with business development.
- Putting forward marketing ideas and seeing them through to delivery
- Building your professional network and seeking out new clients
- Reviewing work done by junior members of the team, including technical accounting questions
The successful Tax Manager will be CTA/ATT Qualified with a few years post qualified experienced and will be operating at a Manager or Senior Manager level currently. You will have previous mixed tax experience from a practice environment.
Our client is keen for ambitious individuals who want to take on responsibility and progress upwards within the firm as they continue on their exciting growth plan. You will possess excellent communication and organisation skills and display a positive and motivated outlook.
This is genuinely a unique opportunity to propel your accounting career forward with a new and exciting business. My client is actively recruiting now so please do send your CV if interested.