At FACEIT we have been working hard since 2012 to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer videogames. Our online platform is today used by more than 15 millions of players and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
We are looking for a C/C++ engineer to join our Anti-cheat team. Your contribution will protect our players' game-to-game experience. The FACEIT Anti-cheat is a client and server-based system designed to detect players who are running recognised hacks, cheats, cheat signatures and third-party softwares that aim to give an advantage in the game. The system collates information from a collection of behavioural systems to profile players that look to be cheating on CS:GO. You will develop new detection techniques on a daily basis.
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrable experience with C/C++ and Assembly;
- Experience with reverse engineering;
- Windows kernel driver development experience.
- Past experience working on an Anti-Cheat;
- Experience of cheat/hack development;
- Passion for Videogames and eSport is a plus.
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere - our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;