Job Role: Cloud Solution ArchitectJob Location: LondonTotal Years of Experience:
10 - 12 yearType of hiring
: Permanent/ Fixed term employment/ContractProfile preference / prior exp
: At least a couple of years of solution/platform architect experience,
preferably in a large organisation. This need not be a recent hands on experience.
The architect Will be working to support a team of 2-3 pods (approx. 30-40 developers), to
Does experience need to be Domain Specific:
- Solve solution design problems usually involving design options with client third party teams or architects
- Adapt existing AWS architecture patterns to specifics of region, project etc.
- Steer designs through clients complex cloud and technology approval lifecycles
- Support senior engineers by escalating or solving design issues
- Work with SMEs to give technical advice and direction
- Document and track architecture tasks, dependencies and risks for 2-3 inflight projects they are assigned to
- Flexible and able to pickup and lead solution discussions of a range of technologies, with experts from mainframe to AWS
- Experience of finance a bonus.
BFS preferableMust have skill:
Experience of migrating large scale workloads from On prem to AWSPreferred Skills? (
but not mandatory/ Good to have skills): Good data, AWS, Dev ops tooling.