We are partnering with a rapidly growing professional service firm who have a highly international presence and offices in all the worlds key geographies. Over the last 5 years they have been organically growing by 25% YoY and are looking to continue this impressive growth trajectory as they head into new markets and bring on new clients.
We are searching for a Finance Manager to join their excellent finance team where they be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and other key management information. This person will also gain great exposure to high level stakeholders within the business and will be expected to act as the business partner for key sectors and business units, whilst supporting the wider finance function.Responsibilities
- Production of Financial and management accounts
- Business Partnering with relevant stakeholder including non-finance members
- Act as the business partner and primary point of contact for relevant business units
- Analyse overheads, commenting on key variances.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform revenue and margin analysis, commenting on key variances
- Maintaining accuracy and integrity of transactions within the finance system
- Improving month-end controls and processes where appropriate
- Develop, implement and monitor finance projects to support improvements in controls, reporting, etc.
- Support the production of HMRC and other regulatory returns as well as assisting with the preparation of audit schedules
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Experience of reporting (e.g. Excel based Management Accounts, KPIs and other MI)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of accounting packages, preferably Access applications (FocalPoint and Dimensions)
- Experience of working within the professional services/consulting sector is desirable
- Able to drive change with a track record of delivering processes improvements
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment