PR & Social Lead
InPost has a bold vision to make online shopping greener through the convenience of automated parcel machines. By changing customers' shopping behaviour we hope to create greener communities through more sustainable and convenient parcel delivery. Backed by one of the largest global private equity investors, Advent International, we are redesigning the last mile for e-commerce.Social, Content & PR Lead
As Social, Content & PR Lead, you will be responsible for the planning, development, execution and measurement of InPost's Social, Content and PR strategies. Reporting into the Marketing Director and with responsibility for a small team, this is a crucial role within the business, as we rapidly build our customer-facing Brand, grow our network of lockers and increase our Retail partnerships.
You will work collaboratively with the wider marketing, product, commercial, operations and technology teams and manage agencies to deliver creative social and PR solutions that will help to establish our brand as the first choice for online shoppers who want to use an out of home delivery or returns method.Social, Content & PR Lead key responsibilities
- Develop a new social and content strategy for all aspects of the business B2B (retailers and location landlords) and B2C (consumers using the lockers), to support the company in the delivery of its business goals.
- Lead the development of InPost's commercial and consumer PR strategy, managing our PR agency to ensure that the strategy is implemented to the company's best advantage, balancing the delivery of brand building, commercial activation and corporate reputation plans.
- Manage the development of social content to create a consistent, distinctive and engaging voice and personality for the brand.
- Manage the development and implementation of the PR plan, ensuring that key messages are identified and developed.
- Oversee the management of the company's social media accounts and own the development of the content calendar for scheduled campaigns and reactive activity.
- Develop a social and PR monitoring and reporting approach for InPost, competitors and partners which ensures a timely understanding of and the ability to react to challenges and opportunities.
- Audit InPost's existing social media presence and recommend a new approach to build audiences, drive brand awareness and deliver lead generation.
- Support new product launches, key company messages and the communication of quarterly and seasonal company goals.
- Work closely across the wider marketing team to ensure that social, content and PR campaigns are integrated into the broader marketing plan.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to senior stakeholders on campaign performance.
- Manage, support and develop members of the Social and PR team.
- Be the guru of all things Social and PR, sharing knowledge with the team on the latest social trends and updates/new features on platforms.
- You'll be degree educated, with at least 6 years' demonstrable experience of managing the development and implementation of social and PR strategies either client-side or within an agency environment.
- You'll have hands-on experience of developing content for consumer-facing brands and an excellent understanding of digital concepts, best practice and new trends in paid social and PR channels.
- You'll have a passion for using social and PR to build consumer-centric brands and be willing to think both strategically and on occasion roll your sleeves up to get the work done.
- You'll have a inherent curiosity to discover what motivates customers to choose one service over another and will be able to show how you have developed approaches to positively influence customers in previous roles.
- You'll have experience of working for a high-growth business, being able to work comfortably and confidently in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You'll enjoy developing relationships and using your communications skills to influence peers and board members alike.
- You'll have experience of managing agencies to devise and deliver campaigns.
- You'll be able to quickly get up to speed with the details of a new sector
- You'll have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and persuade at all levels of a business.
- You'll be ambitious and want to be the best at what you do, make a mark and be a key part of a growing business that you can also grow with.
WFH/Remote working with travel required to HQ in Hemel Hempstead, Herts when requiredWhy join Inpost? Contribute to a responsible and sustainable e-commerce future
· Help us to change and shape the way how consumers shop online and create greener communities.
· By working at InPost you'll be given the tools and support needed to drive much-needed environmental change. Enjoy amazing career opportunities
· We've seen a 300% increase of locker usage during the past months and are looking for people who want to be of our exciting and fast-paced journey.
· Backed by one of the largest and most successful private equity investors, Advent International, we can also offer numerous functional and global opportunities. Experience a different kind of employer
· With a clear vision and inspiring leadership team, we're passionate about what we do.
· We empower our people to bring their own ideas to the table, everyone has a real influence within the business and contributions are truly valued. Reap the benefits
· At InPost you'll be part of a growing business with a flat structure, we get work done together.
· We are a diverse team with many people from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Our policy of making a difference doesn't stop at creating greener communities either - we encourage our people to carry out volunteering opportunities and as a business ourselves, support charities such as WDP.
Finally and all-importantly, from a social perspective, we typically host regular meals out and after works drinks, however COVID-19 has put a halt on that for now. We haven't let that stop us though, there's plenty of social Zoom meet ups to join in with!