Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us. Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and CollaborationWe're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a passionate and experienced eCommerce professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Ecommerce Channel development manager position lies within the UK eCommerce team. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You are passionate about building brands in the digital world, you know how to win the online shopper using data and you know how to grow the channel. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external stakeholders.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
Qualifications Hard Skills
- You will help shape our eCommerce strategy by leveraging insights and market-data, and deliver it externally and internally
- You will work closely with our Brick and mortars Sales teams to execute our eCommerce strategy with our omni-channel customers
- You will lead our cross-functional routines to understand our eCommerce performance and build action plans
- You will work very close to our marketing team to plan campaign together and build content
- You will also own and develop our suite of eCommerce data tools, from regular updates to continuous improvement (digital shelf, ROI, Performance....)
- You will educate the wider business by creating and running training and workshops
- You will drive engagement and share insights in the business using a range of tools and databases at your disposal
- You've completed a Bachelor's/Master's degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in eCommerce
- You have a great understanding of the online shopper and understand the fundamentals of category management for online.
- You possess good customer relationship management skills
- You have experience in working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and strong ability to manage data and turn them into actions
- You are a creative thinker and have the will to turn new ideas into actions
- You are passionate about the rise of eCommerce and driving change
At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
In the ecommerce team you will work across all categories and cross functionally, so you will need to turn complexity into simple action plans
At Kraft Heinz we dare to be better every day so you will thrive for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo. In our ecommerce team you will have the opportunity to be true entrepreneur
At Kraft Heinz we believe in the "power of we". You will work with a lot of key stakeholders to achieve one common goal for the company
You will work on defining the destination for our ecommerce business and therefore you will be curious, externally focused and driven by dataWhat we offer you
Location: The Shard (London)
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!