Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that you are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, as a Senior Program Manager
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we're one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business www.nccgroup.com
As part of our on-going expansion programme, we are looking to speak with innovative technical Security Consultants/Penetration Testers throughout the UK.
With our dedicated lab facilities and break out areas, continuous training and variety of work, regular tech team/research events and annual internal convention NCCCon, we are positive that we can offer what you are looking for next in your career.What will you be doing in the role?
NCC Group's Managed Service division is looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join their already established and industry leading Project Management department.
We would expect the candidate to be bring a number of years direct experience in IT, Cyber or Service Delivery project management and programme management.
The right candidate will be expected to navigate customers through large scale, complex, high-risk engagement's whilst ensure business needs are being met, whilst operating against the back drop of the ever-evolving Cyber security sector.Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills/Experience required:
- Acting senior lead on global large scales programmes.
- Management of a medium-sized project portfolio
- Ensure projects and programmes are delivered in-line within the agreed project scope
- Creation and maintenance of formal project documentation
- Consistent and effective stakeholder engagement of all levels.
- Successful management of client expectations and overall experience
- Complex Project delivery KPI reporting
- Can do attitude and Confidence in own ability.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Experience of managing IT projects - full lifecycle
- Experience of operating within a Project management team
- Strong Stakeholder management, at all levels
- Expert knowledge of formal PM methodologies
Industry qualifications, Prince2, APM, PMP, Agile advantageous.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information* Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process *
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days please don't be too disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.