DevOps Specialist - Working across Broadcasting, Fintech IoT and Automotive.
As a new DevOps Specialist you will work closely with our client to and their clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value. You will join a skilled, experienced and motivated team, hit the ground running and think on your feet.
As a DevOps Specialist you will be responsible for the design, implementation and operations of backend or frontend products and inspire your team to build great software, share knowledge and find new ways to solve problems together. You will be the Linux and CI/CD expert, help the development teams automating as much of their work as possible, and are experienced in integrating everything in Cloud.
Would you say that you are that DevOps Specialist that knows all about the communication between devices, databases and cloud systems? Would you feel comfortable being responsible for the end-to-end dataflow? Well...You Should Have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Computing or other technical subject
- At least 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer working on a variety of projects
- The ability to identify and solve problems and work with minimal guidance and direction
- Significant experience Experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing
- Excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of security, scalability and resilience in software development
- Experience of defining, implementing, releasing and maintaining various microservices, both back- and frontend based
- Experience in choosing technologies and structuring system architectures
- Enjoy understanding client requirements and working with clients teams to develop world-leading DevOps competencies
- Presentation skills, communicating with peers and management
This is a full-time position based in the UK. You will be able to work from home as appropriate but prepared to commute to clients on a regular basis when required
You should be prepared to travel within the UK and Europe and be prepared to work on-site at the client's premises if the assignment requires itWhat's On Offer
- A constantly evolving environment and challenging projects over a wide range of clients
- An established and innovative international company, so there may be opportunities to work in a different country or different technical domain in the future
- MASSIVLEY committed to investing in their teams, as they want to support your development and help you maximise your career opportunities
- Very competitive salaries, flexible working hours and an attractive benefits package.