We are currently looking for a Junior .Net Developer who will design, enhance, develop and support toolsets used and implemented by our internal IT department which facilitate their ability to support our both our internal and external customers.
You will need to be a highly motivated, customer centric individual with good analytical troubleshooting, communication and organisation skills.
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude to quickly learn new programming languages and technologies. Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- To develop and support a toolset that can be used both internally and for the benefit of our customers
- Develop tools conforming to industry standards following best practices which can be easily supported and understood by other team members
- To challenge existing working practices and to make recommendations as to how current processes and technical solutions can be improved
- Create and maintain team support documentation.
- Suggest how emerging development technologies could be implemented to effectively enhance the service offering
- Able to demonstrate competency in any .Net language (preferably VB or C#)
- Experience of using Visual Studio tools
- Knowledge of database design principles / theory and novice experience of any modern database engine e.g. Access, SQL Server, Oracle
- Basic knowledge of HTML and how a web page is constructed
- MS Office toolsSolid knowledge of Windows-based platforms
Salary up to £28,000 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few. Apply now for consideration!
By completing the application process you agree that ES Field Delivery UK LTD (FDS) may contact you in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with your application via the contact details you provided in relation to the vacancy you have applied for. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed at http://www.dxcfds.com/vacancy/Policy.html