Senior PR Executive, Inhouse- up to £30,000 + benefits
Our innovative client works across a range of sectors and industries from law, tech, financial services, creative to medicine and is in a phase of fast growth which includes expanding their team. To convey their message to key stakeholders, they need to conjure emotions of inspiration, energy and trust through words and images used at major stakeholder touchpoints, including both digital and printed communications. Our client is interested in agency or inhouse PR experience for this role.
As PR Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a proactive PR strategy, promoting the brand through all forms of communication as well as oversee their implementation.
What do I need?
- Develop and manage the PR strategy to gain maximum exposure
- Design and implement measurement systems for PR effectiveness
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Management of press centre, scheduling of interviews, responses to journalists' questions, building relationships with journalists. Distribution of press clippings.
- Maintaining and updating press related information on the website
- Manage the approved PR budget
- Developing and executing the PR strategy for the organisation
- Develop the Social Media strategy associated with PR and in conjunction with other marketing activities.
Our client is looking for PR professional with a proven track record of designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both national and regional level. You will have strong media relationships have a creative and innovative approach to driving PR and coverage.
If you possess the passion for PR and want to shape and grow alongside a fast-growing company, please apply with your most up to date CV today!Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.