Managed Security Engineer | United Kingdom | £30,000 - £40,000 + package
Locke and McCloud are currently working with a national Cyber Security Consultancy who are currently looking for a Managed Security Engineer to join their talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the (MSS) Network Security Engineer team within this organisation as their investment and future ambition for their NOC team is higher than ever.
This unmatched opportunity will give you the chance to work with one of the leading Network Security teams in the UK. They have huge growth plans and you could have the chance to come in and help develop their Network Security capabilities as they verge international expansion.
Securing a role with this company will hypergrowth your career as a Managed Security Engineer as this company invests heavily in training and development for all their employees and offer fast track development to become a senior member of their Managed Security Team.
Securing a role with this company will hypergrowth your career within Information Security as this company invest heavily in training and development for all their employees and offer fast track development to become a senior member of their Cyber Security functionality.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Network Security Engineer
- Experience working with multi-vendor firewalls including Cisco.
- Strong experience and knowledge of network protocols, standards, and policies
- Detect, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Strong technical skills in system administration in both Windows and Linux environments
- Document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers.
- An understanding and experience of network security technologies are essential these include: IDS/IPS, encryption, firewalls, certificate authority, etc.
- Master's/bachelor's degree in computer sciences/technology preferred information/cybersecurity.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.