Trainee Associate - Based in our Dubai Marina office
deVere Group of companies are the world's premier wealth tech and advice organisation. deVere group via its well-regulated subsidiaries is able to access cutting edge technology to offer the best products and opportunities in the International Financial Services sector.
Are you a self-starter and can think outside the box
? We are seeking Business Development Professionals who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, are essential.
Our Business Development Associate position will provide analytical, investment, and client service
support for existing clients
while at the same time developing skills to participate in growing new business
The ongoing training and development are designed to prepare our BDA's for a successful transition into our Private Wealth Advisor role.To fulfil your potential:
Skills and experience required:
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support and implement wealth management strategies for existing and new clients.
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations for prospective clients.
- Research internal and external investment vehicles for client asset allocation
- Provide client service and team support.
- Source new prospective clients through cold outreach
- Participate in some of the team's prospective client meetings and follow up, as appropriate.
- Manage new business team meetings and associated action items.
- Interest in pursuing a career as a Private Wealth Advisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure.
- Strong interest in the financial markets.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of departments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships.
- Creative approach to problem solving.