Incident Response Consultant | UK | £50,000-£80,000 + Benefits
A successful cybersecurity consultancy is seeking a dedication Incident Response Consultant to join their talented trusted team of security specialists, this consultancy is helping a range of organisations to understand, mitigate, assess, and overcome their security risks.
The company has a deep knowledge of emerging technologies giving clients everything they need to tackle cybersecurity threats as they begin building and growing out their brand-new SOC.
As an Incident Response Consultant, you will handle Cyber Incidents, identifying, investigating, and responding to complex attacks ranging from Packet Analysis, Host Forensics, SIEM and Malware Analysis.
You will be joining a small and talented team of security specialists within a relaxed working environment who are currently undergoing a huge transformation of growth.Role Includes:
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Providing cyber direction to complex issues and ensure the delivery of solutions and procedures.
- Handling, remediating and responding to any Cyber related Incidents
- Provide cyber Incident response consulting and advice.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for the completion and accuracy of work products
- Over 3 years of experience in Incident Response
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Experience in Malware analysis and handling different SOC Incidents.
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
- Consulting experience is essential with a good knowledge of IT networking.
- Experience working as a Consultant with proven incident response experience.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you're interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.