We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence Team. This role is a based. This role is based at our head office in Central London with a with a competitive salary on offer of up to £50,000. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise. Job Description
As the Data Analyst you will work within the Business Intelligence team delivering transformation projects in the area of Corporate and Financial Reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Job Type: (Full Time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday- Friday within the core hours of 9am - 5.30pm
- Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Skills & Experience
- Enhance and maintain The London Clinic's suite of business reports and company KPI dashboards as requirements arise as well as further development of Business Intelligence solutions using the relevant required technologies.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to digest problem statements, define the right metrics through analytical insights using data
- Support the Business Intelligence Technical Lead to develop an intelligence strategy and other processes for managing information requests.
- Having a good command of Excel, Power BI and SQL is a must, helping the wide business become more data driven delivering insights that help them and their teams, ensuring to grow and maintain strong relationships.
- 2+ Years of Relational Database implementation, operations and/or solution deployment in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating data visualisation dashboards using Power BI.
- Experience working with data warehouses, data modelling techniques, security, GDPR and PII data handling principles
- Previous experience with Microsoft Power BI
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.