My client is one of the fastest growing IT organisations in the UK and they are looking for a talented DFIR to join their team. This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented individuals within the cyber space as the last line of defence ensuring that all incidents are dealt with appropriately using the cutting-edge tools that they have available.
You will be tasked with resolving incidents, identifying the cause, and making security programme recommendations. You will have to opportunity to identify new attacker tools, tactics, and procedures that can be applied to current and future investigations and tooling.
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Experience conducting incident response investigations in a methodical way for organisations and investigating targeted threats impacting customer environments
· A solid understanding of security threats & vulnerabilities
· Experience of carrying out Digital Forensic investigations (log files, network packets, memory, and disk) as a Consultant
· The ability to work within a team environment and lead a team of Consultants
· SANS or CREST certifications are essential
· Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a DFIR Consultant
My client has a headcount of over 2000 people working within a variety of different areas with plans to add an additional 50 people by end of year. They will put a strong emphasis on your career progression as they have multiple success stories from promoting staff internally.
Interviews are scheduled for early next week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02038542230 for more information.