We are looking to hire a Casework Lead for one of our clients who is a leading forensic consultancy that offer their services across the globe. They do lots of work with law enforcement organisations but are now looking to branch out and offer their services to the commercial sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and recruit for a brand-new digital team based in the Midlands. You will be given the opportunity to help with recruiting new members of the team and helping them learn and grow. To be considered for this role you must:
Some of the benefits included are:
- Good general business awareness and solid understanding of the various contractual requirements of customers served by teams / sites
- Sufficient forensic casework experience to identify and understand the issues likely to arise in the types of cases processed in teams, both technically and case management related
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- 25 days annual holidays + bank holiday
- Ability to buy a further 5 days holiday, carry over up to 5 days or sell 5 days at the start of the year
- Dental cover and medical cover
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
This is a great opportunity for you to take a step up from a Senior Forensic Analyst role or move to a rapidly growing forensic consultancy & potentially branch out into new areas (they carry out work within multiple areas of cyber and information security) in the future.
Interviews are scheduled for early next week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038542230 for more information.