Quality Manager£40-50k, London
Passionate about all things quality and skilled at building quality systems and procedures?
We're currently working with a renowned challenger snack brand who have an established presence in UK grocery and are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join the team.
This role will see you work autonomously to be the guardian of all things quality.The role:
- Leading the quality agenda for the brand
- Creating and developing quality systems and procedures
- Maintaining quality standards
- Running taste panels
- Supporting product trials and taking products to full production runs
- Maintaining process controls and implementing improvements
- Managing product specifications
- Product labeling
- Assisting with complaints management
- Managing retailers' technical requirements (including M&S quality systems)
- Working closely with the Head of Technical
- 3 years + experience in Quality management
- Experience from production is required
- A background in baked goods would be ideal
- Experience working on BRC accredited sites is needed
- Food related degree or equivalent
- Experience working with M&S would be ideal
- *Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on successful applicants. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if you have been successful.