A QHSE Manager is required for a career defining opportunity within a highly regulated manufacturer in the Wolverhampton area. This is a world class opportunity for a QHSE Manager to work in an environment that are truly committed to change and improvement from the top down. Due to expansion and growth within the business, they are keen to hire ambitious individuals that want to develop the role and bring new ideas.
Our client are looking to hire enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate individuals that fit in with their business culture. With an unrivalled investment and development plan, this role suits a candidate that embodies a continuous improvement mindset.
QHSE Manager duties include:
- Create, implement and maintain QHSE procedures and manuals to ensure regulatory compliance
- Management of internal and external audits including closing out audit findings
- Create reports on findings and determine corrective and preventative actions to implement
- Manage the process for all non-conforming products
- Perform RCA and manage corrective and preventative action for process related issues/concerns
- Identify, develop and implement quality improvement initiatives and plans so that overall quality levels are continuously improved and drive CI plans
- Manage inspection process and procedures, managing a team of Inspectors
- Manage the H&S system and ensure legal / regulatory compliance whilst reducing risk to all employees
- Manage the Environmental system, ensure legal / regulatory compliance and drive environmental improvements
- Set process and inspection standards for production and ensure they are adhered to
- Collate and review scrap reports whilst managing the analysis of the quality reports
I am keen to speak to to candidates with the following skill set:
- Attention to detail, problem solver and solution orientated approach
- Stable career history in manufacturing
- ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 standards & audit experience
- BRC experience is desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Proven track record of people development
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where QHSE is the key to the business? This is a great opportunity for a QHSE Manager to join a business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.