Tax Accountant - High-end Fashion Retailer - Remote/ LondonThe Client
Harmonic Finance are proud to recruit for a high-end fashion retailer located in Central London. The company have a strong and reputable brand with an established finance team in place. They are seeking a Tax Accountant who is motivated and keen to grow with the company.
Expect a fast-paced and exciting atmosphere where you will be required to have a 'hands-on' attitude. You will be working alongside an experienced Tax team. The company have an extremely friendly, inclusive and sociable working environment that will make you feel immediately welcome.
They are looking for someone who can start asap (or within 2 months).The role:
- Preparing & submitting the VAT returns for the UK & Europe
- Preparation of monthly VAT reconciliations & posting monthly VAT journals
- Working with large data sets and requesting data for the tax team
- Preparing and submitting Intrastat
- Making tax payments on an ad-hoc basis across Europe
- Assisting with tax related projects, including but not limited to digitalising tax and compliance projects
- Indirect tax responsibilities
- Ad-hoc tasks given by the tax team, and liaising with other finance departments
- Experience in a similar role (either a tax focussed role or a financial accountant position with a heavy focus on tax)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within a retail/ fashion/consumer goods business
- Experience using Microsoft AX
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ